There’s nothing worse than sitting down at your desk to write…. and then finding out you don’t have any ideas.
When you look down at the blank page, instead of feeling inspired, you feel blocked and depressed.
If you don’t have anything to write about, how will you ever become a successful writer?
So, let’s fix that.
My name is Bryan Collins, I’m an author from Ireland, and I’ve been there.
If you’re struggling with not have anything to write about, it’s time to use a writing prompt.
In this short, yet free practical writing book, I’ve gathered 101 of the best writing prompts just for you.
You can use these practical prompts to:
- Write your next blog post, article or book chapter faster
- Conquer writer’s block and find great ideas for things to write about
- Make your writing funnier
- Kickstart your journal writing through the use of daily reflections
- Tell more honest and meaningful personal stories that your readers love
- Write about the same topics in different, yet original ways
- Get inspired and improve your craft (because hey, we all want to get better)