- Publisher: Become a Writer Today
Yes, You Can Write! (Book 1)
There’s nothing worse than sitting down at your desk to write…. and then finding out you don’t have any ideas.
When you look down at the blank page, instead of feeling inspired, you feel blocked and depressed.
If you don’t have anything to write about, how will you ever become a successful writer?
So, let’s fix that.
My name is Bryan Collins, I’m an author from Ireland, and I’ve been there.
If you’re struggling with not have anything to write about, it’s time to use a writing prompt.
In this short, yet free practical writing book, I’ve gathered 101 of the best writing prompts just for you.
You can use these practical prompts to:
- Write your next blog post, article or book chapter faster
- Conquer writer’s block and find great ideas for things to write about
- Make your writing funnier
- Kickstart your journal writing through the use of daily reflections
- Tell more honest and meaningful personal stories that your readers love
- Write about the same topics in different, yet original ways
- Get inspired and improve your craft (because hey, we all want to get better)
The Savvy Writer’s Guide to Productivity (Book 2)
Do you struggle with common problems like writer’s block?
Or do sometimes you sit down to write a story, article or a book but then get distracted?
Or would you like to finally finish writing that manuscript that’s been sitting in your drawer or computer for weeks, months or even years?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this practical writing book is for you.
You’ll discover proven productivity strategies you can use to get the words out and finish writing an article, a story, a book and more.
It’ll help you find the success you deserve.
In this updated third edition, you’ll find out:
- What time management for busy (but successful) writers looks like
- How to use power words and other copywriting techniques so your writing is more persuasive
- Why it’s important to begin your next writing project with the end in mind
- How to cultivate writing habits so you accomplish more every time you sit down to write
- The writing and productivity strategies to cultivate and the ones to ignore if you want to write a lot
- How to handle critical feedback about your work and still finish writing your articles, stories and books
The Art of Writing a Non-Fiction Book (Book 3)
Would you like to write a non-fiction book that readers love?
There’s an art and science to writing a non-fiction book that excites your readers and which earns you money.
My name is Bryan Collins, I’m an author from Ireland, and I’ve published a number of popular non-fiction books.
In this detailed, yet practical writing book, I explain all you need to know about writing your non-fiction book, step-by-step.
- Why successful non-fiction authors spend lots of time researching their book before writing it
- The secret behind outlining a non-fiction book that’s worth publishing (and which is easy to write)
- How to take charge of the editing process, before it takes charge of you
- What you need to know about book covers, book titles and self-publishing
- What to do when your book is finished (it’s not what you think)